$12.50 -- Inner Harbor: Seadog Speed Boat Tour, Half Off
More Options for Seadog Cruises
Race along the waters of the Inner Harbor while learning about Baltimore history on this exhilarating yet educational speedboat tour from Seadog Cruises.
Why we love it
- "Combines a fun and educational narrative of Baltimore’s historic sights with an exciting speedboat ride" (CityPeek)
- Sights include the Key Bridge, Fort Carroll and Lazaretto Point
- Earns 4 stars from TripAdvisor reviewers
- Valid through September; take a trip any time this summer
- For $12.50 (reg. $25) one person can take a Sightseeing & Speedboat tour Monday-Thursday
- For $15 (reg. $25) reserve a Seadog seat on Friday-Sunday
- A 50-minute guided speedboat tour on the Inner Harbor
- Purchase up to 8 vouchers and go with a group
March 31, 2014 - Sept. 30, 2014
Voucher expires on Sep. 30, 2014
Valid March 31, 2014 - Sept. 30, 2014. Valid Monday-Thursday or Friday-Sunday during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required and must be made 24 hours in advance; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Valid for 1 person. May book with up to 8 vouchers per reservation (cannot combine two reservations into larger group). Not all seats are discounted. Not valid for Holiday or Specialty Cruises. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions).
Subject to weather conditions. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.