$29 -- Food & Drink Tour: Bartlett Pear Inn, Scossa & Others
More Options for Eating Easton
Explore the top-rated restaurants of Downtown Easton on a food and drink tour with Eating Easton for more than 40% off.
Why we love it
- Visit highly rated restaurants, such as Bartlett Pear Inn, which earns a 28 on Zagat
- Try dishes from Downtown restaurants like Scossa, which earns 4.5 stars on OpenTable
- Get a behind-the-scenes look into Easton's bustling food culture
- Small tour group size maximizes experience; only 16 per group allowed
- For $29 (reg. $49), take a three-hour gourmet food and drink tour of Downtown Easton
- Enjoy dishes at a minimum of four Easton restaurants
- Specialty drink pairings, including alcoholic and non-alcoholic options
- For $55 (reg. $98), two can go on the tour
- Note: Restaurants visited on tour are subject to change; visit EatingEaston.com for the most up-to-date list
July 5, 2014 - Nov. 1, 2014
Voucher expires on Nov. 2, 2014
Reservations required; subject to availability. Must email email@example.com with name, contact, voucher number and pin and preferred tour date. Restaurants visited on tour subject to change. Any restaurant tax, if applicable, and gratuity are included. Ticket tax, if applicable, and gratuity for Eating Easton guides are not included. Please tip on the full value. 72-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Tours are held rain or shine.
Valid for one, two, or four, depending on voucher purchased. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol; valid ID required. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.