$59 -- White-Water Rafting Trips thru Summer, Reg. $129
More Options for U.S. Rafting Maine
U.S. Rafting Maine
Plan an adrenaline-pumping white-water rafting trip with U.S. Rafting Maine, which earns perfect 5-star ratings from Yelp and TripAdvisor users.
Why we love it
- Save nearly 55%
- "Exhilarating," "awesome," "should be on everyone's bucket list" (Travelzoo subscribers)
- Race through Class III and IV rapids at Magic Falls
- Bring the family; trips are suitable for both beginner and intermediate rafters
- For $59 per person (reg. $129), book a trip on the Kennebec River any Monday-Friday
- For an additional $20, book a weekend excursion (reg. $158)
- All necessary equipment and an experienced guide
- Transportation between the river and base camp
- A full lunch at the base camp featuring barbecue chicken, baked beans, pasta salad and watermelon
- Video viewing of your experience
June 6, 2014 - Sept. 21, 2014
Voucher expires on Sep. 21, 2014
Valid June 6, 2014 - Sept. 21, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. $59 voucher valid Monday-Friday during merchant's operating hours. $79 voucher valid Saturday-Sunday during merchant's operating hours. 15-day cancellation policy applies. $5 per person fee to cover road access to the river and a levy paid to the Maine Department of Inland Fisheries & Wildlife is payable at time of reservation with U.S. Rafting. Must be at least 10 years old; riders under 18 must have parent or legal guardian permission and signed release to ride. Please tip on the full value.
Trips depart rain or shine. No additional payment beyond tax, if applicable, and gratuity is required. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.