$40 -- White House Chef: Cooking Class w/Lunch, Save 50%
More Options for The Inn of the Patriots
The Inn of the Patriots
Cook alongside innkeeper and former White House chef Marti Mongiello, who cooked for five presidents, during a three-hour gourmet cooking class and lunch.
Why we love it
- Home to the Presidential Culinary Museum and Culinary Arts Food & Fun Institute
- Mongiello was the executive chef at Camp David and cooked in the White House
- Bed-and-breakfast rated "extraordinary to perfection" (Zagat)
- The culinary team at the Inn of the Patriots was recently featured on WBTV News Saturday Morning
- For $40 (reg. $80), take a lunch cooking course with a former White House chef
- Lunch course options include Farm to Table or Pizza plus recipes to take home
- Or for $99 (reg. $210), book a cooking course including dinner
- For $297 (reg. $644), make it a date by booking a night at the inn for two plus a dinner cooking course with Chef Mongiello, three-course breakfast, wine tasting and tour
Feb. 27, 2014 - Feb. 20, 2015
Voucher expires on Feb. 21, 2015
Valid Feb. 27, 2014 - Feb. 21, 2015. Lunch classes available Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Dinner classes available Wednesday or Saturday. Overnight classes available Wednesday and Saturday. Follow voucher instructions to book class. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for 1 or 2 people. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Must be 12 or older.
Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.