$39 -- Medieval Times Dinner Show All Summer Long, Reg. $70
More Options for Medieval Times
Dine like royalty on a four-course feast and save up to 40% with this offer for the jousting and sword-fighting show at Medieval Times in Dallas.
Why we love it
- It's good for all shows through Sept. 2
- Makes a fun family outing; kids tickets are also discounted
- Upgrades are available to Royalty packages, including VIP seating, for $10 more
- 1 adult Regular ticket for $39 (reg. $69.98, including all taxes and fees)
- 1 child Regular ticket for $29 (reg. $44, including all taxes and fees)
- 1 adult Royalty ticket for $49 (reg. $80.80, including all taxes and fees)
- 1 child Royalty ticket for $39 (reg. $54.82, including all taxes and fees)
- All tickets include a dinner of tomato bisque, garlic bread, oven-roasted chicken, barbecue spare rib, herb-basted potatoes, pastry of the castle, two rounds of soda, tea or water with your dinner
- Royalty tickets include VIP seating, a Commemorative Program, Knight’s Cheer Banner, and “Behind the Scenes” DVD (one per party)
Valid for use through Sept. 2
Voucher expires on Sep. 2, 2014
After purchasing, you must call 888-935-6878 to confirm a reservation date. Though dates must be confirmed, seating is first come, first served. Valid for use for any show through Sept. 2, 2014, based on availability. After confirming reservation, you must print and bring your voucher to will call on your reserved date at the venue to redeem. Based on availability. Valid photo ID required. There is a limit of 10 vouchers per purchase. Children are ages 12 and under. Children under 3 are admitted free, but must sit on an adult's lap and eat from their plate. See full terms and conditions below.
This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Shows and menus vary at matinees. Vegetarian meals are available upon request when you make your reservation. Must arrive 75 minutes prior to showtime. The shows run approximately 2 hours. Show times vary by season and are subject to change.