The Denver Post says Cebiche is a "pleasant place to spend an afternoon or evening," praising the "charming" service and "homey" space.
Why we love it
- "Brought a touch of Peru to the bustling LoHi" (Westword)
- Taste dishes with "influences from Italy, France and Asia" (5280)
- It's "like dining in a friendly home," says Westword
- Dine in the 5,000-square-foot space or on the "lovely patio" (Denver Post)
- $29 (reg. $58) for a dinner for two people
- A shared ceviche/appetizer or two mixed salads to start -- try the ceviche mixto with fish, shrimp, octopus and squid
- Any two entrees , like the lomo saltado with sauteed beef or the arroz con mariscos with mussels, shrimp and octopus
- Any shared dessert, like the rice pudding or the "sweet and fresh and intoxicating" (Denver Post) picarones (Peruvian doughnuts)
Feb. 5, 2014 - May 20, 2014
Voucher expires on May. 20, 2014
Valid Feb. 5, 2014 - May 20, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Not valid on holidays, including Valentine's Day and Mother's Day. Not valid during Denver Restaurant Week (Feb. 22-28). Valid during merchant's dinner hours. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18-20% is customary for good service.
Valid for two diners. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Cannot combine with any other offer, including happy hour. Must use in one visit. Menu subject to change.