Harry's Bar and Grill
Travelzoo subscribers love the "great burgers" and "cool ambiance" at Harry's Bar and Grill tucked in the top-rated Magnolia Hotel. Grab lunch and beer for $10.
Why we love it
- Swing by this "retro-hip" spot any day of the week (Fodor's)
- Magnolia Hotel has a 4.5-star TripAdvisor rating
- 95% approval from Travelzoo guests -- one said it was "absolutely delicious"
- A block from 16th Street Mall; it's close to downtown and LoDo
- $10 (reg. $19) for lunch for one person from the full menu
- One entree, like a Rocky Mountain buffalo burger or chipotle honey-smoked salmon wrap
- One draft beer or nonalcoholic beverage, like the Great Divide Yeti or Odell's Easy Street Wheat
March 5, 2014 - Sept. 5, 2014; valid during lunch hours (11 a.m. - 2 p.m.)
Voucher expires on Sep. 5, 2014
Valid March 5, 2014 - Sept. 5, 2014 during merchant's lunch hours only (11 a.m. - 2 p.m.). Reservations not required; space subject to availability. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity not included. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
Valid for one diner only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers, including happy hour. Must use in one visit.