Save nearly 45% on dinner for two at the Original Pasquini's on South Broadway, a "popular spot" serving homemade Italian dishes for 26 years (Fodor's).
Why we love it
- "Indulge in homemade pastas, calzones, and pizzas" recommends Fodor's
- Westword calls it "fare you might find in a true trattoria"
- Full range of the menu -- no exclusions
- Earns 4 stars from TripAdvisor users
- For $29 (reg. $52), two can feast on Italian classics from the dinner menu
- Any shared appetizer, including the antipasto sampler or bruschetta primavera
- Two entrées, such as calzones, pizzas and pastas (up to $14.95 each)
- Any shared dessert, including the Napoleon or chocolate espresso torte
- Pair your meal with any two soft-drinks or iced tea
May 23, 2014 - Aug. 23, 2014
Voucher expires on Aug. 23, 2014
Valid May 23, 2014 - Aug. 23, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Valid for 2 diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.