Black Diamond Bistro at The Charter at Beaver Creek
The Charter at Beaver Creek is an "elegant" hotel (Frommer's) with a "perfect" location and "homey feel" (Fodor's); enjoy an after-ski meal at the property's restaurant.
Why we love it
- Valid through ski season -- fill up after hitting the slopes
- Black Diamond Bistro earns 4 stars on TripAdvisor and 91% on Urbanspoon
- Dine in a "friendly and comfortable setting" with mountain views (Vail Daily)
- The cozy restaurant is "appealingly low-key" (Fodor's)
- Menu is "simply delicious" (Vail Daily)
- $39 (reg. $74) for a three-course dinner for two from the full menu
- Two starters (up to $8 each), such as the red pepper hummus and basket of onion rings
- Two entrees (up to $23 each), such as the lamb osso bucco and Asian-barbecue pork chop
- Two desserts, such as the chocolate-chip bread pudding with caramel sauce or apple galette with salted-caramel ice cream
Jan. 28, 2014 - April 15, 2014
Voucher expires on Apr. 15, 2014
Valid Jan. 28, 2014-April 15, 2014 during merchant's dinner hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18-20% is customary for good service.
Valid for two diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Cannot combine with any offers. Must use in one visit.