More Options for Kai Sallas' Pro Surf School Hawaii
Kai Sallas' Pro Surf School Hawaii
Take to the waters with a surf lesson from Kai Sallas' Pro Surf School in Waikiki, ranked among the top three tours on the island by TripAdvisor users.
Why we love it
- Earns a perfect 5-star average rating from more than 140 TripAdvisor users
- Kai Sallas was ranked the second-best longboard surfer in the world in 2011
- "Wonderful experience that I would recommend to anyone," says a past Travelzoo guest
- Takes place on a secluded section of Waikiki Beach, away from the tourist-populated spots
- $99 per person (reg. $214) for a two-hour surf lesson and five days of board rental
- Begin with a 20-minute introduction to surfing on land, then spend over an hour and a half in the water
- $159 (reg. $428) for two people to get a two-hour lesson and five-day board rental each
- Includes transportation to a less-crowded beach, board, surf leash, rash guard and surf booties
- Lessons are at 9 a.m., 12 p.m. and 3 p.m. daily.
March 4, 2014 - Dec. 31, 2014
Voucher expires on Dec. 31, 2014
Valid March 4, 2014 - Dec. 31, 2014. Lessons are at 9 a.m., 12 p.m. and 3 p.m. daily. Lesson reservations required at least 72 hours in advance; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Must be 11 or older to participate. Lessons and rentals subject to weather and availability. Limit one purchase per person; may buy three additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
Valid for one or two people. Must sign waiver. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.