$79 -- Big Island: Zip Line & Garden Pass at Botanical World
More Options for Botanical World Adventures
Botanical World Adventures
Cross one off the bucket list with a thrilling adventure at Botanical World on the Big Island -- visit the lush gardens and try ziplining, a Segway tour or both.
Why we love it
- "This is the place to see the beautiful Kamaee waterfalls," says Fodor's
- Botanical World is Hawaii's largest botanical garden (Frommer's)
- Tour through the gardens brimming with exotic, tropical plants
- Includes the Arboretum, Rainforest Trail, Children's Maze and more
- $79 for a Botanical Garden pass and the Zip Isle zip-line course for one (reg. $160)
- The zip line runs through the rainforest canopy, over waterfalls, pools and flower trees
- $35 for the garden pass and the 30-minute Aloha Introductory Segway Tour for one (reg. $70)
- The Segway tour is an easy intro to riding this specialty vehicle and offers riders a look into the rainforest
- $99 for the garden pass, zip line and Segway tour for one (reg. $217)
- The garden pass includes unlimited access to the botanical gardens, waterfalls and maze for seven consecutive days from the date of purchase
March 17, 2014 - Sept. 17, 2014; not valid on Tuesdays
Voucher expires on Sep. 17, 2014
Valid March 17, 2014 - Sept. 17, 2014; Wednesday-Monday during merchant's operating hours. Tour reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip accordingly. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on Tuesdays. Must weigh between 70 and 270 pounds to participate in either activity. Must be 14 years old or older for the Segway tour. Subject to severe weather conditions. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. The zip-line tour and/or Segway tour must be used on one day; the garden pass can be used on seven consecutive days from the date of your first visit (includes unlimited access to the gardens and waterfalls; self-guided). The garden pass is valid for adults (18+) to receive the highest value (reg. $13). Admission for teenagers (ages 13-17) is regularly $6, children (ages 5-12) is regularly $3 and children 4 and under are free.
Valid for one person. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers.