More Options for Hawaiian Surf Adventures
Hawaiian Surf Adventures
Save more than 50% on a double-hull canoe tour with Hawaiian Surf Adventures, which earns a 100% approval rating from Travelzoo users.
Why we love it
- Travelzoo users praise the "extremely knowledgeable" tour guides
- Keep an eye out for whales, dolphins and turtles
- This type of canoeing is an ancient Hawaiian sport with a 2,000-year history
- Paddle past the affluent Hawaii Kai area and into the picturesque Maunalua Bay
- Also boasts a 5-star TripAdvisor rating
- $30 for a 2.5-hour double-hull canoe tour for one (reg. $64)
- $59 for a 2.5-hour double-hull canoe tour for two (reg. $128)
- Tours include 30 minutes of land instruction and use of all necessary equipment
- Professional instructor provides extensive history on Hawaii's geography and the ancient art of open-ocean canoe travel
March 17, 2014 - Sept. 17, 2014; Monday-Saturday
Voucher expires on Sep. 17, 2014
Valid March 17, 2014 - Sept. 17, 2014. Trips run at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. Monday-Friday and at 2:30 p.m. on Saturdays. Reservations required; must be made at least 48 hours in advance. Call 808-396-2324 to make a reservation and reference voucher; or go online to http://hawaiiansurfadventures.com/canoe-tours (see further instructions on voucher). Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip accordingly. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher is subject to forfeiture. Must be five years old or older to participate. If under 18 years old, must have a guardian present before the tour to sign a waiver. Each canoe accommodates up to 11 passengers.
Valid for one or two people. Subject to weather conditions. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.