Hang Glide USA
Scratch one off the bucket list with a power hang-gliding ride -- known as trike flying -- over Fernandina Beach.
Why we love it
- Earns a 5-star rating from TripAdvisor users
- The pilot will navigate and let you take the controls
- See Cumberland Island, Fort Clinch State Park and more
- See dolphins, alligators in Egans Creek and wild horses on Cumberland Island
- For $99 (reg. $249), start with preflight instruction and a photo op with the aircraft before strapping into the two-seat XT-912 Tundra with your pilot
- Riders get a noise-cancelling headset and will even have the opportunity to pilot the gilder
- Soar above Fort Clinch State Park and luxe coastal resorts like The Ritz-Carlton
- Riders can also credit the total flight time toward a pilot's certificate, or the time can be entered into a logbook
March 14, 2014 - Jan. 31, 2015
Voucher expires on Jan. 31, 2015
Valid March 14, 2014 - Jan. 31, 2015. Reservations required and must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Valid during merchant's operating hours. Call to make reservation and reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. No additional payment beyond gratuity and tax, if applicable, is required. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Must be at least 4 feet, 6 inches to participate. Must be at least 14 years old. If under age of 18, need signed approval of guardian using a waiver form. Max weight is 225 pounds. Must sign waiver.
Subject to weather conditions. Valid for 1 person. Limit 1 voucher per visit. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.