$10 -- Bike Brooklyn Bridge w/Ice Cream, Half Off
More Options for Brooklyn Bridge Sightseeing
Brooklyn Bridge Sightseeing
Embark on an afternoon bike ride around the city and take in iconic views from the Brooklyn Bridge and along the river.
Why we love it
- NYC is a top-10 bike-friendly city (Bicycling magazine)
- Take in sites like the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and Staten Island
- An illustrative map guides riders from photo op to photo op
- Check out the historic houses of Brooklyn Heights
- For $10, (reg. $21), get a one-hour rental
- For $13, (reg. $26), get a two-hour rental
- For $15, (reg. $31), get a three-hour rental
- For $18, (reg. $46), get a four-hour rental
- Lock, illustrative map, and helmet
- An ice cream treat and drink after the ride
April 29, 2014 - Aug. 29, 2014
Voucher expires on Aug. 29, 2014
Valid April 29, 2014 - Aug. 29, 2014; during merchant's operating hours. Online reservations required for the bike rental, must be made online and 24 hours in advance. Rentals are offered every day from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Guests under 18 years old must have guardian sign a waiver.
Tandem bikes are an additional $10 (paid directly to the merchant) and require two vouchers. A baby seat is $5 per hour (paid directly to the merchant). Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. May buy unlimited additional vouchers as gifts. Seasonably appropriate attire and closed-toe shoes are recommended. Tax and gratuity, if applicable, are not included. This deal cannot be combined with any other offers. Subject to weather conditions. Must be used in 1 visit.