Café Boulud at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto
"Much like a precisely prepared dish from its Five-Star chef-owner Daniel Boulud, Cafe Boulud Toronto is a study in delectable contrasts" (Forbes Travel Guide).
Why we love it
- At the Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, a CAA 5-Diamond & Forbes Travel Guide 5-Star hotel
- It's a culinary "Choose Your Own Adventure all with a delicious conclusion" (Fodor's)
- The menu combines elements from Boulud's seminal restaurants with local ingredients
- For more dining deals at Four Seasons properties across the U.S. and Canada, click here
- For $125, two can sit down to an exclusive three-course dinner with wine (mobile users tap here)
- Two appetizers, such as crispy duck egg with button mushrooms and smoked bacon or wild mushroom veloute with barley salad and poached quail egg
- Two entrees, such as potato-wrapped sea bass with pommes puree and glazed leeks or roasted Grandview Farm chicken with ricotta gnudi
- Two desserts, such as warm chocolate coulant with liquid caramel, fleur de sel and caramelized milk ice cream or apple tatin with maple and pecan ice cream
- A glass of wine per person with options including Terlano Adriano Pinot Grigio or Stratus Red Cabernet blend
March 2, 2014 - July 30, 2014; Sunday - Wednesday
Voucher expires on Jul. 30, 2014
Valid March 2, 2014 - July 30, 2014; Sunday-Wednesday during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends.
Valid for two diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.