$29 -- Award-Winning Winery: Tour, Tasting & Lunch for 2
More Options for Niagara College Teaching Winery
Niagara College Teaching Winery
Niagara College Teaching Winery is "one of our region's greatest vinous treasures" with "top-quality wine" and "endless expertise" (Bullet News Niagara).
Why we love it
- Save up to 48% on packages for two, four or eight
- 4.5 stars from TripAdvisor users
- "Amazing experience" with "fantastic" guides plus "excellent" lunch (Travelzoo subscribers)
- Boasts dozens of awards for their wines
- For $29 (reg. $48), two can visit the Niagara-on-the-Lake vineyard for a tour and tasting
- One-hour guided winery tour concluding with a tasting of three wines per person
- Brewery tour with a tasting of three specialty drafts each
- Picnic-style lunch comprised of a turkey sandwich, mixed nuts and dessert per person (lunch is served indoors during the winter season)
- $10 credit toward any Dean's List bottle of wine (packages include one for every two people)
April 10, 2014 - Oct. 10, 2014
Voucher expires on Oct. 10, 2014
Valid April 10, 2014 - Oct. 10, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays. Limit four purchases per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on products. Must be 19 years old or older to participate. Please tip on the full value.
Valid for two, four or eight people. Tours are subject to weather conditions. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Valid during merchant's operating hours.