Trips to Milton's Northleaf Winery earn top marks from TripAdvisor users, who award them a perfect 5 stars. Subscribers can visit for a tasting and save 50%.
Why we love it
- Recently featured on Discover Wisconsin
- Less than an hour's drive from Madison and Lake Geneva
- Features multiple award-winning wines, like the John Alexander Warehouse Alsatian Gewurztraminer and Deep Roots Red Zinfandel
- For $15 (reg. $32) reserve a wine tasting for two people
- For $29 (reg. $64) reserve a wine tasting for four people
- Choose between two tastings -- one paired with chocolates and one paired with cheeses
- The chocolate pairing includes six wine samples per person and six chocolates specifically created to pair with those wines
- The cheese pairing includes a variety of Wisconsin cheeses with crackers, along with a flight of four half-glasses per person of their choice
June 16, 2014 - Nov. 30, 2014
Voucher expires on Dec. 1, 2014
Valid during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for 2 or 4 people. Not valid on Aug. 17; closed on Thanksgiving. Limit 1 purchase per person; may buy 2 additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.