More Options for Osprey's Dominion
Travelzoo subscribers can spend an afternoon sipping award-winning wine at Osprey's Dominion Vineyards on the North Fork.
Why we love it
- Wine Enthusiast Magazine named Long Island a 2013 Wine Travel Destination
- Meritage Flight reds are "some of Long Island's choicest blends of the decade" (NY Times)
- 2012 Pinot Noir won double gold at the 2013 NY Wine & Food Classic
- Osprey's Dominion earns 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor
- For $19 (reg. $41), two can head to the tasting room at Osprey's Dominion
- Each person can select any five wines to taste, including the gold-medal winning Meritage Flight reds, 2012 Pinot Noir and 2010 Reserve Chardonnay
- Each pair will also share a platter of locally made North Fork cheeses and receive two souvenir wine glasses to take home
- For $35 (reg. $82), book this same experience for a group of four
Jan. 21, 2014 - April 20, 2014
Voucher expires on Apr. 20, 2014
Valid Jan. 21, 2014 - April 20, 2014. Valid during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Reservations must be made 48 hours in advance. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
Valid for two or four people. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.