$125 & up -- 2-Day Rafting & Camping Trip w/Meals, Half Off
More Options for Mariah Wilderness Expeditions
Mariah Wilderness Expeditions
Plan ahead for a two-day, white-water rafting and camping trip this spring and summer from Mariah Wilderness Expeditions, which earns a 4.5-star Yelp rating.
Why we love it
- Trips begin in May; buy a voucher now for a spring or summer outing
- All meals are included: breakfast, two lunches and a barbecue dinner
- Take your pick of trip -- rafting and camping, or add on wine touring in El Dorado County
- $125 (reg. $250) for one South Fork American River Rafting Two-Day Trip, including two days rafting, one night camping and four meals -- departs Mondays and Thursdays
- $147 (reg. $295) for one South Fork American River Rafting Two-Day Trip, including two days rafting, one night camping and four meals -- departs Saturdays
- $179 for one Wineries Tour and South Fork American River Rafting Trip Two-Day Trip (reg. $358), including one day visiting four wineries, wine-tasting fees, winery guide, transportation, one day rafting, one night camping and four meals -- departs Thursdays
- $199 (reg. $398) for one Wineries Tour and South Fork American River Rafting Trip Two-Day Trip, including one day visiting four wineries, wine-tasting fees, winery guide, transportation, one day rafting, one night camping and four meals -- departs Saturdays
- On the rafting trip, hit the rapids in the morning and break for a picnic lunch before heading back out on the river. Finish the day off with dinner, wine tastings, campfire and more. The next morning is more time on the river and then a barbecue lunch to cap off the trip.
- On the rafting and wine touring trip, explore boutique wineries in El Dorado County on the first day with lunch, snacks, transportation and tasting fees included. Then it's back to the campsite, where you'll enjoy more wine tasting and a barbecue dinner. On day two, have breakfast at camp before gearing up for a 10-mile rafting trip down either Chili Bar or Gorge Run on the American River. The day ends with a barbecue lunch.
- For more information, including directions, a full itinerary and tips on what to pack, click here for the rafting and wine touring trip and here for the rafting-only trip .
May 17, 2014 - Sept. 6, 2014; dates vary by voucher
Voucher expires on Sep. 6, 2014
Valid May 17, 2014 - Sept. 6, 2014; specific dates vary by voucher. Valid only for the option purchased on the specific departure dates. Reservations required and must be made by phone; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, an 8% river use fee and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Mariah Wilderness Expeditions reserves the right to cancel any trip based on conditions and river levels at any time without notice. In such circumstances, vouchers may be honored at a later date at the sole discretion of Mariah Wilderness Expeditions. Voucher is subject to all cancellation/refund policies of Mariah Wilderness Expeditions. Customers may bring their own sleeping bags and tents or rent from Mariah Wilderness Expeditions at an additional charge. Must be 21 years old or older for the wineries and rafting tour; must be seven years old or older for the camping and rafting tour. Subject to weather conditions and river flow.
Valid for one person. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.