More Options for Pepela
Behind the door of a Murray Hill brownstone hides Pepela, a "massive bi-level palace of Georgian ... opulence" (UrbanDaddy). Save 50% on dinner for two.
Why we love it
- OpenTable reviewers award it 4 stars
- Has hosted world leaders, including former President Clinton
- Regularly features live music
- For $59 (reg. $116), enjoy a decadent dinner for two with drinks
- Two starters or soups, such as the Georgian baked flat cheese bread (up to $18 each)
- Two entrees, such as traditional meat dumplings (up to $26 each)
- Two glasses of wine, beers or cocktails (up to $14 each)
- Or for $110 (reg. $228), get this same dinner for a table of four
- Bring a date for something lighter: For $35 (reg. $64), get two starters and two glasses of wine or cocktails
May 5, 2014 - Dec. 5, 2014
Voucher expires on Dec. 5, 2014
Valid May 5, 2014 - Dec. 5, 2014; during merchant's operating hours. Phone reservations required; subject to availability. No OpenTable reservations. Valid during merchant's operating hours. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. No additional payment beyond tax, if applicable, and gratuity is required. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends.
Valid for two or four diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.