More Options for Cantine Parisienne at The Nolitan Hotel
Cantine Parisienne at The Nolitan Hotel
The Wall Street Journal hails the "beautiful, welcoming space" at Cantine Parisienne that evokes a "modern feel of Paris." Save 55% on dinner for two.
Why we love it
- "A modern take on the French bistro” (The Wall Street Journal)
- "We will definitely return" for the "relaxing meal" said Travelzoo visitors
- Located in The Nolitan Hotel on Kenmare
- For $49 (reg. $108), get a dinner with drinks for two
- Two hors d'oeuvres, soups or salads, such as salmon tartare or burrata (up to $16 each)
- Two entrees, such as steak frites or duck leg confit (up to $24 each)
- Two cocktails, beers or glasses of wine (up to $14 each)
- Can also use the drink credit ($28) toward the purchase of a bottle of wine
- Make it a deal for four for $95 (reg. $216)
April 4, 2014 - Oct. 4, 2014
Voucher expires on Oct. 4, 2014
Valid April 4, 2014 - Oct. 4, 2014; during merchant's operating hours.Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
Valid for two or four diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.