A cozy East Village spot with a "very popular" seasonal patio, Winebar was named one of New York City's Best Wine Bars by CBS New York.
Why we love it
- New York Magazine likes the "wine-cellar-in-a-luxurious-Italian-villa mood"
- "Great selection of wines" and "excellent food," say our subscribers
- Makes a lovely date night or girls night out
- For $20, get $40 to spend toward any food or drink items
- That's enough for two people to share a bottle of wine ($30 and up) and a dessert, such as risotto pudding or molten chocolate cake ($8 each)
- Or use the $40 credit to unwind over two glasses of wine ($8 and up) and flatbread with caramelized onions, mozzarella, ricotta, lamb sausage and thyme oil ($19)
May 30, 2014 - Aug. 30, 2014
Voucher expires on Aug. 30, 2014
Valid May 30, 2014 - Aug. 30, 2014; during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. No additional payment beyond tax, if applicable, and gratuity is required. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions).
Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.