Save $15 on any food or drink items at GustOrganics, a "cozy" spot that is also New York's first USDA-certified organic restaurant (New York Magazine).
Why we love it
- This "cafeteria-by-day and bistro by night" is a New York Magazine Critics' Pick
- Earns 4 stars from OpenTable reviewers
- Use toward anything on the menu, any day of the week
- For $15, get a $30 credit to use toward any food or drink items
- That's enough for two people to get a brunch entree each, like a goat cheese omelet or mole chicken enchiladas
- Alternatively, use the credit during dinner to save on their organic, vegan and paleo dishes
- Note: Not valid toward lunch or happy hour specials
May 12, 2014 - Sept. 12, 2014
Voucher expires on Sep. 12, 2014
Valid May 12, 2014 - Sept. 12, 2014. Valid for brunch on Saturdays & Sundays. Valid for dinner any day of the week. Not valid for weekday lunch specials. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit 1 voucher per table.
Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.