Le Souk Harem
A "tri-level space, laid out like something you’d find tucked away ... in Marrakesh," (Gayot) Le Souk Harem earns 4 stars for food on OpenTable.
Why we love it
- Features a "lovely garden space out back" (The New York Times)
- Gayot notes its "impressive menu"
- This special promotion offers a deal on top of their already low-priced, four-course prix-fixe
- For $36 (reg. $72), two can unwind over a four-course Taste of Morocco prix-fixe dinner
- Harira with green lentil, chickpeas, sheriya turmeric crème fraîche
- Chef's selection mezze platter
- Entrees such as eggplant caviar with sauteed vegetables or lamb shank tagine with citrus prune sauce, toasted almonds and cinnamon
June 12, 2014 - Nov. 2, 2014
Voucher expires on Nov. 2, 2014
Valid during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Limit 1 purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
Valid for 2 diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.