Zengo - New York
Richard Sandoval's Zengo flaunts "atmosphere and decor as stunning as the cuisine is mouth-watering," according to Huffington Post.
Why we love it
- Zagat praises the "beautiful tri-level space" and "imaginative Asian-accented cuisine"
- Features a "hacienda look" with "filigree ironwork and hanging beams" (NY Times)
- Venture downstairs to La Biblioteca and browse the 400-bottle tequila collection
- It's flexible -- grab any food on the dinner menu up to $50
- For $25, two can select any combination of dishes up to a $50 value from the dinner menu
- Start with a fresh ceviche such as the hamachi tiradito, a variety of sushi rolls or dim sum
- Choose entrees including the Tagalog-style churrasco steak or the mojo-grilled pork chop
July 1, 2014 - Sept. 1, 2014
Voucher expires on Sep. 1, 2014
Not valid on beverages (alcoholic or non-alcoholic). Not valid on Restaurant Week menu. Reservations not required; space is subject to availability. Present voucher upon arrival. Valid during merchant's dinner hours. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18-20% is customary for good service. Valid for two diners only. Dine-in only. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot combine with any other offer, including happy hour.
Must use in one visit. The entire voucher value must be used in one transaction; any remaining value will be forfeited if not used at time of redemption.