$125 -- The Carlyle: Fine Dining for 2 w/Wine, Reg. $238
More Options for The Carlyle Restaurant
The Carlyle Restaurant
Naming it a Critics' Pick, William Grimes of The New York Times says "there really is no substitute for eating in a place like the Carlyle."
Why we love it
- Zagat says the Carlyle is "synonymous with class," noting its "royal-treatment service"
- Special Travelzoo menu includes dishes not regularly available, like the lobster Thermidor
- Zagat names Bemelmans Bar one of the 10 Best Lounges in New York
- Bemelmans is lined with murals by Madeline author Ludwig Bemelmans
- For $125 (reg. $238), two can settle into the luxurious dining room at the Carlyle for dinner from a special menu (mobile users tap here), including
- Two appetizers, such as wagyu beef carpaccio, roasted fresh-water prawns or asparagus and fennel salad
- Two entrees, including choices like Maine lobster Thermidor, beef tenderloin or prosciutto-wrapped monk fish
- Two desserts, such as New York cheesecake or a chocolate mousse tower
- Two glasses of sparkling wine
- Note: Men are required to wear jackets at the Carlyle Restaurant
June 17, 2014 - Sept. 5, 2014, Tuesday-Saturday
Voucher expires on Sep. 5, 2014
Valid Tuesday-Saturday during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included; a 20% gratuity based on the full retail value will be added. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for two diners only.
Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.