Marking "the 100th anniversary of the original Alfredo restaurant" in Italy," Alfredo of Rome has re-opened on 54th Street as Alfredo 100 (New York Post).
Why we love it
- Earns 4 stars for food from OpenTable reviewers
- Executive chef James Henderson's prior stops include Eataly, Periyali and Oceana
- Saves nearly $100 on dinner for two
- For $69 (reg. $162), two can sit down to dinner in Midtown:
- Two soups, salads or appetizers (up to $21 each), such as beef carpaccio or seared sliced tuna with grilled portobello and pesto
- Two pastas, fettuccines or entrees (up to $35 each), such as the signature fettuccine Alfredo or wild salmon with white beans and oven-dried tomato stew
- $50 wine credit, enough for a bottle of Rufina Riserva Nipozzano Chianti or Castello di Gabbiano Pinot Grigio
June 27, 2014 - Sept. 13, 2014, Friday-Sunday
Voucher expires on Sep. 13, 2014
Valid Friday-Sunday during merchant's operating hours. Valid for soups, salads and appetizers up to $21; valid for entrees up to $35. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service.
Valid for 2 diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.