Praising its "flavorful" Peruvian small plates and a "buzzing atmosphere," Zagat says La Cerveceria in the East Village is "worth a special trip."
Why we love it
- Earns 4 stars on OpenTable and a Diners' Choice Award
- Great outdoor seating on Second Avenue
- Travelzoo guests call it "excellent" and "lovely"
- Extensive drink menu includes more than 150 beers, plus wine and cocktails
- For $20, get $40 to spend toward any food and drink items on the Latin American menu
- That's enough for brunch for two with two entrees, like huevos rancheros ($13.95) or baked eggs with wild mushrooms ($14.95)
- Or stop by for drinks or tapas, such as the Peruvian potatoes with braised beef short ribs ($15), highlighted in Time Out New York
- Use during lunch, dinner or weekend brunch
June 17, 2014 - Oct. 30, 2014
Voucher expires on Oct. 30, 2014
Reservations are required; subject to availability. No online reservations. Valid for 2 diners. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
Valid for dine-in only. Seasonal items are subject to change. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.