$25 -- Award-Winning Vegan Dinner for 2, Reg. $52
More Options for 118 Degrees
Save 50% on dinner at 118 Degrees, one of the 2013 Top Five Best Vegan Restaurants in OC, according to the Orange County Hotlist.
Why we love it
- 2012 Best Vegetarian restaurant (Golden Foodie Awards)
- "Decadent dishes that stimulate the eyes [and] the taste buds" (OC Weekly)
- Raw menu features food items that are never heated above 118 degrees
- Gayot notes its "inviting and modern" setting
- Parking is included at the Costa Mesa location
- For $25 (reg. $52), get dinner for two at any 118 Degrees location
- Try any appetizer or dessert, like the fresh fruit cobbler, and two entrees (up to $20 each), such as the trio of enchiladas or house-made pesto tortellini
- For $48 (reg. $104), get this same dinner for a table of four
June 20, 2014 - Dec. 17, 2014, Sunday-Friday
Voucher expires on Dec. 16, 2014
Valid Sunday-Friday during merchant's operating dinner hours. Valid for entrees up to $20. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit 1 purchase per person; may buy 1 additional as a gift. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit. $34 vouchers and $65 vouchers valid at Costa Mesa location only. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.