The members-only Center Club in Costa Mesa invites Travelzoo users to sit down to a three-course dinner for two.
Why we love it
- 94% of Travelzoo subscribers who dined loved it
- They called it "excellent" and "wonderful"
- Rated 4 stars on Yelp
- Located near the Segerstrom Center for the Arts; perfect after a show
- Pick any two apps, entrees and desserts from the seasonal menu
- $89 for a three-course dinner for two from the full menu
- Two appetizers, such as the tuna tartare and jumbo shrimp cocktail
- Two entrees, such as the braised short ribs and pan-roasted scallops
- Two desserts, such as the pineapple upside-down cake and the chocolate lava cake
- Buy multiple vouchers and go with friends
June 27, 2014 - Sept. 30, 2014; Tuesday-Saturday
Voucher expires on Sep. 30, 2014
Dinner hours are Tuesday-Saturday. Certain blackout periods may apply. Some menu item exclusions may apply. Reservations are required and are subject to availability. Must call the Merchant and provide the Voucher number to make a reservation. Must present and redeem Voucher upon arrival to the Merchant’s club. Please arrive 15 minutes early for all reservations. The Merchant has a business casual dress code; jeans, shorts, tennis shoes and sandals are not allowed. Voucher items and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge on the full value of the check before any credits, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. The Merchant will not accept check or cash. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. Limit four Vouchers per table.
Valid for dine-in only. Voucher cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or special promotion. Must be used in one visit. No stored value. Not valid for private parties.