$59 -- 'Restaurant of the Year': Little Sparrow Dinner for 2
More Options for Little Sparrow
Boasting a "cozy vintage venue and a crew brimming with talent," Little Sparrow is Orange Coast Magazine's Orange County Restaurant of the Year 2014.
Why we love it
- This Santa Ana spot is "OC's newest It restaurant" (OC Weekly)
- Gayot names it a Must-Visit Restaurant in Orange County (June 2014)
- OpenTable Diners' Choice Awards: Contemporary American & Fit for Foodies
- Chef Eric Samaniego was executive sous chef at the Los Angeles Comme Ça & cooked for Charlie Trotter in Chicago
- For $59 (reg. $104), two can sit down to a dinner of "uncompromisingly good contemporary cuisine" (Gayot):
- Any appetizer or small plate to share, such as house-made charcuterie or grilled octopus
- Any two main dishes, such as grilled dry-aged NY strip or pan-roasted barramundi with red wine barley
- Dessert to share, such as pistachio almond cake with rose petal ice cream
- 15% discount on any bottle of wine from the selection that Orange Coast Magazine calls "a little gem of a wine list"
June 26, 2014 - Oct. 23, 2014, Tuesday-Friday
Voucher expires on Oct. 23, 2014
Valid Tuesday-Friday during merchant's operating dinner hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included; 15% gratuity based on the full value will be added (additional gratuity for excellent service is suggested). Limit two vouchers per table. Limit one purchase per person; may buy one additional as a gift. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
Valid for two or four diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.