NW BBQ and Grilling School
Roll up your sleeves and save 55% with this hands-on, six-hour barbecue cooking and smoking class from NW BBQ and Grilling School.
Why we love it
- Prep for summer with this six-hour barbecue cooking class
- Dine on your creations, such as pulled pork and brisket
- Saturday-Sunday classes through October
- Bring your own beverages to enjoy in class
- Learn the basics of cooking on charcoal and gas grills and smoking meats using two types of pellet smokers
- Prep your cuts while learning how to make and use dry rubs, brines and injections
- Indulge in a feast that includes pulled pork, pork tenderloin, beef brisket, chicken, turkey, buffalo wings, sweet potatoes and stuffed peppers, and even grilled pizza
- You can also bring your own beverages (soda, beer, wine, etc.) to enjoy in class
May 11, 2014 - Oct. 26, 2014; Offered Saturday & Sunday
Voucher expires on Oct. 26, 2014
Valid May 11, 2014 - Oct. 26, 2014; Vancouver location only. Classes are Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Go to http://nwbbqandgrillingschool.com/registration/, select desired date, and fill in required information and voucher number. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity is required. Please tip accordingly. Notice of cancellation required the Wednesday before scheduled class; voucher subject to forfeiture.
Limit one purchase per person; may buy four additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.