More Options for Natural High Rafting
Natural High Rafting
Embark on a full-day rafting trip down the Deschutes River and encounter rushing rapids and "some of the state’s most spectacular scenery" (Seattle Times).
Why we love it
- This "sun-drenched" float meanders through the "beautiful, twisting gorge" (Seattle Times)
- Stop for a dip in the natural swimming hole -- complete with rock slides
- Suitable for all experience levels
- $59 for a full-day white-water rafting trip with picnic lunch for one person (reg. $90)
- $117 for a group of two
- $349 for a private raft of six
- Click here for a description of the twists and turns you can expect on the Maupin Run
June 12, 2014 - Sept. 15, 2014
Voucher expires on Sep. 15, 2014
Trips depart daily at 9 a.m. Minimum four people required for trip to run. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Must be minimum of 60 pounds.
Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Alcohol not permitted.