Oregon Wine Passport
Save 50% on an Oregon wine passport for two featuring more than 30 locations throughout the Willamette Valley.
Why we love it
- Comes out to less than $1 per each winery tasting
- Vineyards include Arcane Cellars, Vista Hills and Monks Gate Vineyard
- Visit locations at your leisure through December
- The Oregon wine region is a "wine-lovers Shangri-La" (Fodor's)
- For $29 (reg. $59), receive a 30-plus location winery passport for two
- Click here for a full list of offers including free tastings and 10% savings on wine purchases
Redeem passport by Sept. 30, 2014; use anytime through Dec. 31, 2014
Voucher expires on Sep. 30, 2014
Visit http://oregonwinepass.com/product/2014-oregon-wine-passport/ to purchase passport and follow instructions on voucher. Your passport will be sent within 1-2 days. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Valid for 2 people. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers.