Dauntless Charters Wine and Boat Cruise with Winery Collective and The Winery-SF
Go on an urban winery tour via boat cruise and visit three tasting rooms, including The Winery SF, CityVoter A-List's 2013 winner for Best Winery.
Why we love it
- Sparkling wine toast on the boat -- cheers the Bay Bridge and skyline views
- Stop at three winery tasting rooms and taste a flight of wines at each
- Cruises depart Saturdays and Sundays; go through April
- San Francisco Bay Boat Cruises earns 5 stars on Yelp
- $79 (reg. $159) for a four-hour wine tour and cruise with San Francisco Winery Cruise
- Start with a sparkling wine toast with cheese and fruit reception on board the Neptune, a 1958 classic motor vessel
- Make your way to three wineries on Treasure Island: The Winery SF, Sol Rouge, and VIE Winery
- Taste a flight of local wines at each winery tasting room
- Also get $9 in "cruise bucks" to use toward the purchase of wine, as well as a 10% discount on all case purchases at each winery
Feb. 1, 2014 - April 30, 2014
Voucher expires on Apr. 30, 2014
Valid Feb. 1, 2014 - April 30, 2014. Reservations required (see voucher for instructions); subject to availability/weather. Cruises run select Saturdays and/or Sundays at 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. (dates subject to change; March/April dates will be added closer to the date). Wine tasting fees included. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity not included. Please tip accordingly. 48-hour cancellation policy; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid holidays/holiday weekends. Limit one purchase per person; may buy multiple as gifts. If limit exceeded, subject to forfeiture. Minimum 10 guests to set sail; trip may be rescheduled (you will be notified 48 hours in advance).
Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with any offers. Must use in one visit. Valid during operating hours. Additional dates may be added at merchant’s discretion. Present voucher upon arrival.