$19 -- Spend the Day Biking in San Francisco, Reg. $36
More Options for Blazing Saddles Bike Rentals & Tours
Blazing Saddles Bike Rentals & Tours
SF is one of the most bike-friendly cities in the U.S. (CNN), and you can spend a day cruising the City by the Bay with this deal on day-long bike rentals.
Why we love it
- Rent a bike for the day and explore the city at your leisure
- 97% of past Travelzoo users loved their experience
- Opt for a guided tour which includes the rental and a 3.5-hour tour with a local guide
- See City Hall, Mission Dolores Park, Haight/Ashbury and Golden Gate Park on the tour
- $19 for a 24-hour bike rental for one person -- including helmet, bike lock, handlebar bag and map (reg. $36) (sold out)
- $35 for a 24-hour bike rental for two people, with all of the extras mentioned above (reg. $72)
- $55 for the 3.5-hour (mostly flat) Urban Parks guided tour for two, which includes everything from the all-day rentals above, plus the chance to see popular landmarks like City Hall, Mission Dolores Park, Haight/Ashbury, Golden Gate Park and more (regularly $110)
March 26, 2014 - Sept. 19, 2014
Voucher expires on Sep. 19, 2014
Valid March 26, 2014 - Sept. 19, 2014. The rentals are valid at the 2715 Hyde St. or 433 Mason St. San Francisco Blazing Saddles locations only. Tours depart at 10 a.m. from the 433 Mason St. location only. A 4-rider minimum is required for the Urban Parks tours to depart; please arrive by 9:45am for 10am tour. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity is not included. Please tip accordingly. Voucher subject to merchant's cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older; under 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. A $100 refundable security deposit will be held on your credit card until you return the bike damage-free. Limit two purchases per person; may buy two additional as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
Valid for one or two people. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Valid during merchant's operating hours.