Taste wines from more than 30 wineries in the Sonoma Valley, hailed by Fodor's as the "birthplace of California winemaking" with an "unpretentious attitude."
Why we love it
- Visit wineries like Kendall-Jackson, Meadowcroft and Benziger
- Fodor's calls Benziger "one of the best-known Sonoma County wineries"
- The card is valid through the end of the year
- For $25, regularly $50, get a Sip California card for Sonoma Valley
- Present at each winery for complimentary tastings
- The card is good for two people; bring a friend or family member
- Find a list of all wineries here
March 26, 2014 - Dec. 31, 2014; must redeem voucher by Nov. 30, 2014
Voucher expires on Nov. 30, 2014
Each card is valid for two people only and is nontransferable. Visit Sip California and follow redemption instructions listed on your voucher. Voucher number and PIN number are required in order to receive card. The card will be mailed via United States Postal Service in 3-5 business days. Must redeem voucher by Nov. 30, 2014; Sip California cards are valid through Dec. 31, 2014. Valid ID required at each winery. Must be 21 years old or older to participate.
Some tasting rooms require reservations. Check individual winery websites for tasting room hours. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Valid during merchant's operating hours. For any inquiries about the delivery of your card, please contact Sip California directly.