More Options for Quarryhill Botanical Garden
Quarryhill Botanical Garden
Quarryhill is "a sanctuary of precious plants," boasting the "largest collection of wild-collected Asian plants" in the U.S. (The Sacramento Bee).
Why we love it
- Earns 4.5 stars on Yelp and TripAdvisor
- SFGate praises this "20-acre oasis" for its impressive Asian blooms
- Features 20,000-plus different plants, all collected in the Asian wild as seed (Sac Bee)
- Brimming with maples, lilies, roses, magnolias, ponds, waterfalls and more
- $10 (reg. $20) for a single-day admission for two adults (self-guided)
- $20 (reg. $40) for a single-day admission for four adults (self-guided)
- Admission is free for guests 17 years old and under
March 3, 2014 - Sept. 3, 2014
Voucher expires on Sep. 3, 2014
Valid March 3, 2014 - Sept. 3, 2014 during merchant's operating hours. Admission is free for people 17 years old and under. Reservations are not required. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid on products or toward membership or membership fees.
Valid for two or four people only. Subject to weather conditions. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.