Peter B's Brewpub at Portola Hotel & Spa
Peter B's Brewpub underwent a three-week makeover last month -- be one of the first to experience the new digs and fresh menu with nearly 60% off.
Why we love it
- Past Travelzoo guests give an overall 90% positive rating
- Located inside the AAA 4-Diamond Portola Hotel
- Craft beers are brewed on-site
- SF Gate says the craft beer movement is booming in Monterey
- TripAdvisor users dole out a 4-star rating and 2013 Certificate of Excellence
- $29 for free rein of the new menu (reg. $71)
- Any two appetizers, such as three-cheese jalapeno bombers, Pacific cod ceviche or braised pork nachos
- Any two salads, sandwiches, pizzas or entrees, such as fish 'n' chips in a house-made blonde-ale batter, grilled bavette steak and fries, or slow-cooked Reuben
- Two beer flights featuring five four-ounce pours of these California brews: Belly Up Blonde, Fort Ord Wheat, Stout Resistance, Legend of Laguna IPA and an Amber Ale
Feb. 10, 2014 - July 10, 2014
Voucher expires on Jul. 10, 2014
Valid Feb. 10, 2014 - July 10, 2014 during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included; a 15% gratuity will be added based on the full value (additional is suggested for excellent service). No substitutions. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends.
Valid for two diners. Dine-in only. Seasonal items are subject to change. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Not valid on products.