More Options for Valentino
Rated "extraordinary" by Zagat, Valentino ranks among the top U.S. Italian restaurants by Travel + Leisure, Esquire and USA Today.
Why we love it
- LA Times calls this Santa Monica restaurant a "vision of fine dining"
- Zagat praises its "refined" cuisine and "impeccable" service (26)
- "LA's ultimate special-occasion Italian restaurant" (LA Weekly)
- The wine list has received Wine Spectator's Grand Award every year since 1981
- For $135, indulge in a five-course tasting menu for two with wine (reg. $253)
- This prix fixe menu from Chef Nico Chessa is exclusive to Travelzoo subscribers (mobile users: tap here)
- Comes with a welcome glass of house prosecco, red or white wine per person, plus coffee or tea at the end of the meal
- For $75, get this same dinner for one person (reg. $127)
- Or for $1600 (reg. $2500), get a private six-course dinner with wine pairings for up to 10 in the Wine Cellar, home to the restaurant's acclaimed wine list
Feb. 18, 2014 - May 1, 2014; Tuesday-Saturday
Voucher expires on May. 1, 2014
Valid through May 1, 2014; valid Tuesday-Saturday during merchant's dinner hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. For the Wine Cellar voucher, reserve as soon as possible for best availability. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends, including Feb. 14-15. Limit one voucher per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture. For the $135 and $75 vouchers, limit three vouchers per table; for the Wine Cellar voucher, limit one voucher per table. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18% - 20% is customary for good service.
Restaurant is closed on Sundays and Mondays. No substitutions; menu items subject to change. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Dine-in only. Cannot combine with other offers. Not valid during special events. Must be used in one visit. 48-hour cancellation policy applies for the $1600 voucher.